- Visit our website and start your consultation by filling in the appropriate injury form. You can save and return to the form at any point in time.
- After filling in the form you will be prompted to PayPal where you will need to pay for your initial consultation. You will then receive a confirmation email to confirm your purchase.
- After your information is reviewed by the physiotherapist we will be in contact to organise a time for the initial consultation*.
- Our assessment will be conducted in a very similar fashion like it would in a physiotherapy clinic. We are flexible in how we conduct this assessment. This can be discussed with the physiotherapist at the time.
- During your appointment, your physiotherapist will suggest the appropriate package for your injury. Your physiotherapist will provide you with a document that contains your diagnosis, your management plan, exercises and any recommendations within 24 hours*.
- Follow-up appointments can then be scheduled in conjunction with the specific physiotherapy package purchased.
*Similar to a clinic setting, it may become apparent that you are not suitable for physiotherapy treatment. Your physiotherapist will communicate this to you if we feel it is necessary to have a further assessment by a medical practitioner, in need of imaging, it would be more beneficial for you to visit a physiotherapist in person or see a different therapist – either separately or together with your physiotherapist.